Monday, January 11, 2010

Day Eleven - Deception


So... Syncopation has got to easily be one of my all time favorite photos... but then I took this.

For years, I've had this little, four inch Temari Ball that had been gifted to me by a delightful little woman I'd met working in a physical therapy department. She was a patient and had gone on one day about how she dearly wished she could fold origami, but lamented she had never learned how. I have a knack for origami, and so, on her next visit, presented her with a small origami box filled with origami goldfish of various sizes. She loved the little gift, and returned the favor with the Temari, which she explained, should be hung in my home to bring good fortune.

Tonight I continued my experiments with lighting and all things macro and played with my Temari. The results were really beyond anything I was expecting at all.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Never actually heard of those. This is pretty. :) Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete