Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day Twenty-three - Girl's Day Out
















I actually managed quite a few shots today. While spending time with my mom and my eldest daughter on a girl's day out, we went to our favorite salon and spent time playing with th resident pup-pups, Doobers and Jasper. Such handsome boys... so willing and happy to pose and sit pretty for the camera.

...the secret to pet photography?


....snacks.





Then, it was time to go and find some Dim Sum. Dim Sum we did find... and along the way, I discovered some curious buildings. This apartment building just caught my eye because of it's very round shape. I loved the little cloverleaf petal balcony's that poked off the various apartments.

...now, to construct a bit of delicious nom for late night snackin'.



g'night moon!















No comments:

Post a Comment