Monday, January 11, 2010

Day Ten - Syncopation


I love this one... Marimba in sepia.


...I have a thing for sepia, I love the soft, warm tones it imparts. I haven't really taken photos using the sepia settings on my camera in quite a while. And, yes... I realize I can edit just about anything into a sepia tone... but there's something about 'seeing' through the camera in sepia when I'm out 'in the field' so to speak.

I suppose as I progress with this blog I should mention some of the little incidentals, like the camera I'm using, and the lens. This was taken with Ozzie, my trusty Canon 20D and a 60mm macro lens. (my favorite lens...I just adore the macroverse!)

I'll also add that whilst I've not been able to post my photos daily, I have been taking them daily. :D Just wait till you all see the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment